Terms and Conditions for the $600 adidas promotion pack
HOW TO ENTER:
1. Register for Ports of Auckland Round the Bays before earlybird closes at Friday 14 December 11:59pm.
2. The promotion opens at 10am on Tuesday 2 October and runs until Friday 14 December 11:59pm. ("Promotion Period").
Prizes: 2x $600 prize pack
The prize includes:
T-shirt/Long sleeve T
Shorts or tights
A pair of shoes
A duffel bag
Prize Draws: Major Prize Draw
* There will be one (1) major prize draw, with two (2) winners for the prize draw. The prize draw will be held on Monday 17th December 2018
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY:
1. Prizes are non-transferrable, not redeemable for cash
2. Participants must be over 16 years of age to register and enter.
3. The winner will be notified by email address and phone provided in the registration process. If the winner does not respond to the email within one week the prize will be re-allocated.
4. Stuff Limited reserves the right to use winners name for promotional purposes including but not restricted to public relations and marketing via internet and otherwise.
5. The competition is only open to current residents in New Zealand.
6. Employees of Stuff Limited and its associated agencies cannot enter.
7. Competition entries become the property of Stuff Limited "The Promoter".
8. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claims and Eligible Entrants (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any claimant who submits a redemption that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions of Entry or who tampers with the redemption process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
9. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. Allow 28 days delivery for all prizes. The Promoter is not responsible for any prize which is lost or does not otherwise arrive. Where an item is provided or sponsored by a third party, the entrant/claimant consents to the Promoter providing the third party with his/her name, address and other relevant details to enable the dispatch of the item to the entrant/claimant.
11. Any person suspected of cheating in the opinion of the Promoter or otherwise fraudulently falsifying data or acting in any way fraudulent, in the opinion of the Promoter, will be removed from the Promotion and damages may be sought.
12. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, advisors, assignees, agents, licensees, representatives, advertising and promotional agencies) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where attributable to any of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions of Entry; (e) any tax liability incurred by a claimant or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
13. As a participant in this promotion you acknowledge that you are providing information to Stuff.co.nz or Fairfax.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to amend or modify these Terms and Conditions of Entry at any time and from time to time.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend this Promotion due to events arising beyond its control. The Promoter is not responsible for any third party acts or omissions.
16. The Promoter is Stuff Limited of 4 Williamson Ave, Grey Lynn, Auckland ("The Promoter").