adidas Prize Terms and Conditions
1. The competition to win an adidas VIP shopping experience valued at $1,000 (the "Competition") is run by Fairfax New Zealand Limited ("Fairfax"). Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these terms and conditions. By entering the Competition each entrant deems to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Entry is open to New Zealand residents only. Employees of Fairfax are not eligible to enter this Competition.
3. HOW TO ENTER: Simply enter via the Ports of Auckland Round the Bays event by purchasing a Family Pass before 30th November 2016 and go in the draw to win.
3. INVALID/ VOID ENTRIES: Failure to supply all requested information at the time of submitting an entry will result on the entry being invalid. No responsibility will be taken for late/lost/misdirected mail, incomplete entries or entries with incorrect postage. Entries will be deemed to be void if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way.
4. DATES: The Competition runs from the 1st November 2016 to 30th November 2016. All entries must be received before the Competition closes. The winner will be announced on the 1st December 2016 via facebook and email.
5. PRIZES: The prize will be issues in the form of a $1,000 gift card (the "Prize"). The Prize must be used in one of the Auckland adidas Store’s between the 1st of December 2016 and 4th March 2016. All prizes are subject to standard terms and conditions of adidas.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: If the Prize winner cannot be contacted within 5 days, at Fairfax's option that winner will forfeit the Prize with no right of compensation and the Prize will be re-allocated.
7. INFORMATION: By entering the Competition winners agree to their names being published and to be photographed and/or interviewed by Fairfax, adidas and that both parties may use their names and such photographs and/or interviews for publicity purposes.
8. NOT REDEEMABLE: The Prize are not transferable or exchangeable, and cannot be redeemed for cash.
9. NO LIABILITY: Subject to any applicable law which cannot be excluded, Fairfax and their related bodies corporate, and their respective directors, officers, agents, contractors, and employees are not responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the prizes.
10. NO CORRESPONDENCE: The decision of by Fairfax in relation to any aspect of the Competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. DATABASE: All entries become the property of Fairfax and may be used for promotional and marketing purposes, or passed onto a third party involved in the promotion for their marketing purposes.
12. PRIVACY ACT: Under the Privacy Act 1993, all individuals have the right to access and correct their personal information by contacting Privacy Officer c|- Legal, Fairfax New Zealand Limited, PO Box 2595 Wellington.