OSTRO $1,000 GIFT VOUCHER COMPETITION
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these terms and conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. Eligibility: Employees and their immediate families of Stuff (“Stuff” and the “Promoter”) and Ostro and any associated agencies cannot enter. The competition is only open to current residents in New Zealand who have either entered into Round The Bays 2018 as a team, corporate or individual.
3. Dates: The competition opens on 15 January 2018 and closes 11:59pm on 16 February 2018 (“Promotion Period”).
4. How to enter: Participants must book and pay for one or more corporate sites from any of the following options:
- Okahu Bay Package ($900)
- Mission Bay Package ($1,200)
- St Heliers Bay Package ($1,400)
Participants must use the code OSTROVIP at the checkout page stage when they purchase their site on the Ports of Auckland Round the Bays Tik Tok e-commerce platform. This code will be promoted on social channels and via email communications.
Stuff reserves the right to verify the validity of entries, entrants and nominees, and disqualify any entity that is not in accordance with these terms.
5. Entry criteria: Entries must comply with the following terms and conditions:
the corporate site must be purchased either through tik tok, or direct invoice;
the site must be paid in full for the entry to be considered;
no group entries will be allowed;
this competition is only open for corporate site sales only; and
customers can purchase more than one site, but will only be entered into the competition once per company site allocation.
6. Prize: The prize is a $1000 voucher for the restaurant Ostro (“Ostro Voucher”). The Ostro Voucher can be redeemed for a period of 12 months from date of issue. Any costs incurred from the winning team outside of the $1000 is the responsibility of the winning team.
7. Prizes are non-transferable, nor redeemable for cash. Terms and conditions may apply to the use of the Ostro Voucher and the winner agrees to be bound by those terms and conditions.
8. Winner notification: The promoter will draw the prize on Monday 19th of February 2018 and the winner will be notified at Ports of Auckland Round the Bays 2018 event day at the finishing party celebrations. The voucher will be presented to the winning corporate site and once exchanged becomes the responsibility of the winner. If the winning team has left the venue prior to announcement Stuff Team will endeavour to contact the team and deliver their prize or organise collection with a member of the winning team.
9. Stuff reserves the right to use the winners name for promotional purposes including but not restricted to public relations and marketing via internet and otherwise.
10. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. Information: By entering the Competition, winners agree to their names being published, and to be photographed and/or interviewed by The Promoter and that the Promoter or promotional partners may use their names and photographs and/or interviews for publicity purposes.
12. Ownership of entries: Competition entries become the property of Stuff, which will keep the personal information it holds about entrants confidential and will not disclose it to third parties.
13. Database: By agreeing yes to receive promotional information on the entry form, entrants to the Competition permit Stuff to enter their personal information into a database for the purpose of contacting them directly about any other Stuff publications or promotional partner’s special offers, samples and other promotions. Pursuant to the Privacy Act 1993, entrants have the right to access and correct any personal information.
14. No liability: The Promoter and its associated agencies & companies shall not be liable in any way (including, without limitation, in negligence) for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss) or for any loss or damage or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with promotion except any liability that cannot be excluded by law. Stuff takes no responsibility for prizes that are damaged or lost in transit. The Promoter is not liable for any tax implications that may arise as a result of winning
15. The Promoter is Stuff of 4 Williamson Ave, Grey Lynn, Auckland ("The Promoter")
16. Social terms: This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook. Any information provided by you in the course of this Promotion is provided to the Promoter and not to Facebook. All entrants release and indemnify Facebook and the Promoter from any and all direct or indirect loss or injury suffered by Facebook or the Promoter and arising in connection with the Promotion or the Prize.