The following roads will be closed on Sunday, 5th March at the times specified below:
- Quay St (between Tangihua St and The Strand) from 5am to 11.45am
- Quay St (between Lower Albert St and Tangihua St) from 7am to 11.00am
- Tamaki Dr (between Kohimarama Rd and The Strand) from 7am to 11.45am
- Tamaki Dr (between St Heliers Bay Rd and Kohimarama Rd) from 8.30am to 12.45pm
- Long Dr (between Tamaki Dr to Melanesia Rd) from 8.30am to 12.45pm
- Auckland Rd (between Tamaki Dr to Dingle Rd) from 8.30am to 12.45pm
- Challenger St (between Long Drive and #6) from 8.30am to 12.45pm
- The Parade (between Tamaki Dr and Goldie St) from 8.30am until 12.45pm
- Goldie St (between Tamaki Dr and Benbow St) from 8.30am until 12.45pm
- Maheke St (between Tamaki Drive and Polygon Road) from 8.30am until 12.45pm
- Benbow St (between St Heliers Bay Rd and Goldie St) from 8.30am until 12.45pm
- Polygon Rd (between St Heliers Bay Rd and Goldie St) from 8.30am until 12.45pm
These closures apply to all except authorised and emergency vehicles. For further information please contact Auckland Transport on 09 355 3553.
Subject to approved Traffic Management Plan.
To support the road closures the below parking restrictions will be in place from 5am until 1pm on the below streets:
- Quay Street from Queen Street to The Strand
- Tamaki Drive from The Strand to St Heliers Bay Road
- Polygon Road from St Heliers Bay Road to Goldie Street
- Goldie Street from Tamaki Drive to The Parade (Authorised Parking, Saturday 9am to Sunday 9pm)
- The Parade from Tamaki Drive to Dingle Road
- Badderley Avenue from Melanesia Road to Southern Cross Road
- Long Drive from Tamaki Drive to Towhai Street
- Hanene Street from Speight Road to Long Drive.
- Speight Road from Hanene Street and Long Drive
- Eltham Road (between Melanesia Road to Kohimarama Road)
The event organiser has requested for parking wardens to be on site to clear any vehicles that have parked inappropriately. Illegally parked vehicles will be towed to a temporary tow yard behind St Heliers Bay Library car parks.