Looking for a new fresh way to get your team fit?
Get your sports team involved in the Ports of Auckland Round the Bays 8.4km fun run on 5 March, and you could score the ultimate package to prepare yourself for the season ahead!
The sports team (minimum 5 people) to cross the finish line with the fastest average time will win $1,500 worth of Adidas gear of your choice (such as boots, shoes, skins, clothing, etc.) and a brand new TomTom Bandit Action Camera. Whether you're a social netball team or a first division football team - rally the troops and get them all up and running for Ports of Auckland Round the Bays 2017!
So why is it perfect for sports teams?
• Incorporate it into your winter preseason training schedule
• Give your team a goal to work towards to achieve
• An awesome way to improve team moral
• Encourage experienced players get to know new players in a different environment
• Fun aspect so you and your team can dress up in costume or in your club/work gear
• Great team bonding exercise
• Positive competition from other teams
• 8.4km is a realistic goal to set for all sports (walk and jog options)
• Post event hospitality hospitality options available. Why not have a BBQ and drinks to celebrate together after?
Click HERE to register your sports team online! Make sure you keep your team ‘public’ so everyone can be a part of it.
Enter your team now, you'll be in good stride for the season!
The winning team will be announced on Friday 10th March 2017 via social media.